Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fotos

Lake at Parque del Retiro in Madrid

Crystal Palace at Parque del Retiro

Restaurant "El Brillante"--Supposedly has the best calamari sandwiches in all of Madrid!

Burgos

In Burgos--a line of trees that are completely connected.

My room at the dorm in Pamplona.  I was thankful to be on the fifth floor away from most of the noise!

I took this picture at about 7 a.m. before the running of the bulls actually began.

Here's the after picture!

In Biarritz, France.

In San Sebastian, Spain on our way to Biarritz.

One of the bulls they brought into the arena after the running.

Ice cream is called Glaces in France.  I didn't actually get any, but I was told that the nutella flavored kind was really good.

It turned out to be a beautiful day for swimming and lying out on the beach.  Unfortunately the water was a little dirty, but we went in anyways and had a great time.

One of the outdoor concerts in Pamplona

No comments:

Post a Comment